How do you do...?

 Welcome to the first post! This blog is dedicated to all the theatre companies who produce the wonderous cult phenomenon that is the Rocky Horror Show.

Who am I? I'm "that guy" at any given Rocky performance.

I'm the one shouting vulgarities and pop culture references from the back of the theatre. Don't worry, it's allowed! (Usually.) "The Rocky Horror Show" is unique among musicals, in large part for its audience participation by way of props and "shout-outs."

I discovered this world in 2008 and instantly fell in love. To date, I've been to 147 live performances, in cities that include but are not limited to...

  • Sacramento
  • Fairfield
  • Stockton
  • Chico
  • South Lake Tahoe
  • Porterville
  • San Diego
  • Alameda
  • San Jose
  • Santa Cruz/Felton
  • San Francisco
  • Santa Rosa
  • Portland, OR
  • Forest Grove, OR
Why did I start this blog? I wanted my own space where I can review and spread word-of-mouth on all the Rocky Horror productions that I see. I'll also share some of my personal experiences from being part of the whole "Rocky" fandom.

So. I would like (if I may) to take you on a strange journey..... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Valley Theatre Company (2021) - Sacramento, CA

Marin Musical Theatre Company (2022) - Novato, CA